Turning a mobility scooter into a Cruisin Electric car does not take many tools. I am a fan of using powertools where possible because they make the job quicker. You will need the following tools to complete the job.
- Grinder with cutoff disk and grinding disk
- A Welder
- A way to cut 20mm square steel pipe (you could use the grinder)
- Electric Drill with 6.5mm drill bit
- A way to cut sheets of 12mm plywood
- Measuring tape
- Soldering iron and solder
You will probably need other things like a pencil, spirit level, screw drivers, spanners, allen keys etc.
If you do not have some of the power tools above, this project might be a good excuse to buy them :-)